Monday, May 30, 2011

Tastee Corner!!

This morning we were looking for a tastee breakfast, and we found it at Tastee Corner in Astoria.

 (it's right under the N train!)

Tastee is a classic Greek-family-run Astoria diner. Regular diner fare at reasonable prices and quick, semi-friendly service.

                                                    
I like the full-page ads that they have IN the menu.

(well, I wasn't thinking about selling gold today, but now that you mention it....)

I've dined at Tastee Corner a few times over the years, and it never disappoints. It also usually does not "wow" either, but today was an exception! I had banana pancakes with bacon on the side ($8) and I must say, they were some of the best pancakes I've ever had! They were awesome. My cohort had a Greek omelette (~$7.50ish) which was just fine, he said.

(bananas in pancakes is the way to go!)

All in all, Tastee Corner won't blow you away, but it is a fun spot to go to if you live in the 'hood!




Tastee Corner
3020 30th Ave
Astoria, NY 11102
(718) 274-7704

No comments:

Post a Comment