Monday, November 28, 2011

French Horn Jewelry Extravaganza!

 Check it out! 

I made these rings out of a rogue brace off of the 1st Bb slide on a French Horn. Kiiiinda nerdy, but in the end, it makes a really cool ring! It's fully adjustable, made from either Sterling Silver or Brass, and it's also available for purchase for your holiday (or self-serving, either way- I won't judge) shopping needs! The Brass version is $25 and the Sterling Silver version is $60. If you're interested, email me! 

KuhlWorld@gmail.com




I can do either a shiny or matte finish, your choice!






 (Brass.)


2 comments:

  1. Hey! just wondering how we could possibly order one? My horn is nickel, and while I'd love the Sterling, I'd be more financially secure with the brass one hahaha. My email is nikitasolberg@gmail.com so hit me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one! It arrived promptly and is VERY cool...I gave it to a fellow hornist at our holiday concert and she loved it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete